In this issue…
- ON THE COVER: Vessel by Heatherwick Studio in Manhattan’s new Hudson Yards Development has been clad using Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) to create a durable copper-like finish to the structure. Cover Image © Michael Moran for Related-Oxford.
- An addition to the University of Massachusetts displays a composition of staggered copper and glass elements to create a dramatic entranceway. Jack Wooler spoke to architects BIG.
- Copper’s role as an interior surfacing material is growing, presenting new opportunities and challenges, explains architect Chris Hodson.
- Barry Rust of Tata Steel discusses the role of Environmental Product Declarations as a weapon for tackling the obstacles the industry faces in ensuring a truly sustainable, transparent and responsible supply chain.
- Additional features, interviews and comments from Powdertech Corby, Aurubis, Knauf AMF, Hadley Group, VMZINC, and more.
And much more…